-
November 27th, 2007, 11:55 AM
#1
Inactive Member
they were not very good last night for the final session...I voted for Helio..once..I couldn't get through which is a good thing..Jenny Garth should have been in the final three..Marie sucked..I hope she doesn't win..
-
November 27th, 2007, 02:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yeah I was rather disappointed too. I did not bother to vote> Ithought they all sucked last night
-
November 27th, 2007, 05:35 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Well I was embarassed for Marie, Helio just lifted whats her name and Mel danced with a chair while Maxzim tried breakdancing while wearing teenis shoes. I dont know. It sucked. I was so disappointed. They were so focused on being original that all the dancing that they learned left the building. Not what I was expecting
-
November 27th, 2007, 06:00 PM
#4
Inactive Member
but they looked good..and it was entertaining
-
November 27th, 2007, 08:57 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
November 27th, 2007, 10:10 PM
#6
Inactive Member
watch for sure...there is going to be some good entertainment on as well
-
November 28th, 2007, 04:50 AM
#7
Inactive Member
SO are you saying I should just erase the episode and not watch?
-
November 28th, 2007, 03:35 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Well Mum you got your wish although I seriously think Mel B was robbed!!!! She was amazing to watch all season.
-
November 28th, 2007, 05:37 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I think dance-wise Mel B should have won, but I am not upset that Helio took the trophy. He was such fun to watch
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks